MPA program overview
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) Program is the accredited degree for those who seek leadership positions in public administration and education management.
The MPA degree is awarded after successful completion of 120 ECTS credits. The standard duration of MPA Program is 2 academic years.
Those who choose MPA Program program will:
- learn the principles, methods and main approaches of public administration and education management,
- analyze factors which impact education policy development and implementation,
- conduct research in the sphere of education,
- develop general competences (instrumental, interpersonal and systemic).
Academic Advisor provides essential information on MPA program and provides consultation on the choice of course selections, elective courses for the chosen minor and current performance.
Chair on Education Management and Planning invites leading specialists and experts from the following spheres:
- RA Ministry of Education and Science
- RA Central Bank
- Yerevan State University
- Professional Education Quality Assurance Foundation
- TEMPUS International Office
The graduate of this MPA program may be employed in public and private sectors in the capacity of a head of an educational institution, consultant, expert, and analyst in education management.