1998-2004 – Yerevan State University, Faculty of International Relations.
2004-2008 - Post- graduate by correspondence at YSU faculty of International Relations.
2008-2009 - Coordinator of International Relations of YSLU.
2009 onwards – Head of the Office of International Relations of YSLU.
2011 onwards - Deputy Vice-Rector on Science and International Relations
The main task of the division is the high-level organization of international activities of Yerevan State Linguistic University in complience with the aims determined by the Rector and the Scientific Council.
The activities are carried out in the following main directions:
- Intensive International cooperation and integration into the world educational,scientific and research space;
- Development of bilateral and multilateral international relations;
- Exchange programs involving students and teaching staff;
- Organization of joint conferences, seminars and round-table discussions;
- Activities within the framework of different International educational and scientific organizations.
Tel.: +37410 53 55 50 (ext. 213)
+37410 53 55 50 (ext. 124)